Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and AFK Creators’, the owner and operator of this Website.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by AFK Creators and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to AFK Creators and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users is the property of AFK Creators, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such Content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website, you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this Website shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
- Content uploaded by Users of this Website will be construed to be owned by the User. The User agrees that they have all the appropriate rights, licenses, consents, releases, permissions to use and upload Content to the Website.
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute, edit, or create any derivative works of any Content for the use of commercial purposes without the written permission of AFK Creators.
- We do not assert any ownership over your uploaded Content. We are not liable for any representations in your Content provided by you in any area on the Website. You are solely responsible for your Content, and you expressly agree to exonerate us from any and all responsibility and to refrain from any legal action against us regarding your Content.
- By using this Website, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless AFK Creators and our directors, officers, agents, employees, subsidiaries, and affiliates from any actions, claims, losses, damages, liabilities, and expenses including legal fees arising out of your use of our Website or your violation of these terms and conditions.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will (a) limit or exclude liability for death or person injury resulting from negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you or any third party in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, AFK Creators accepts no liability for any of the following arising from your use of the Website:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage;
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by AFK Creators and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Through this Website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of AFK Creators. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those other sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Our Website may offer goods and services from third parties. We cannot guarantee the quality or accuracy of goods and services made available by third parties on our Website.
- Every effort is made to keep the Website up and running smoothly. However, AFK Creators takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under this agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time in order to maintain compliance with the law and to reflect any changes to the way we operate our Website and the way we expect Users to behave on our Website. We will notify users by email of changes to these terms and conditions or post a notice on our Website.
User support details and contact information
To contact us for any further information, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org